Contact Drake Law Firm for you Free Consultation.
- Free Consultation
- Never Pay Anything Out Of Pocket
- Over $150 Million For Our Clients
- We Come to You
California Slip & Fall Attorney
Injured? Call 844-513-7253 for a FREE Case Review
Slips, trips, and falls are leading causes of accidental injury, and they can have far-reaching consequences for victims and their families.
When slip and falls result from the negligence of others – including the negligence of property owners, retailers, and property management companies who failed to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition – victims may have the right to pursue legal action and a financial recovery of their damages.
At Drake Law Firm, our award-winning legal team is available to walk you step-by-step through the process of filing a personal injury claim over preventable slip and fall injuries.
Why Work with Drake Law Firm?
Drake Law Firm has helped victims protect their right to compensation following all types of preventable injuries, including those resulting from slip and fall accidents. Led by Attorney Benjamin Drake, an award-winning injury attorney who prioritizes client satisfaction, our firm has proven we have the experience and resources to help clients take on even the most powerful adversaries.
Clients choose Drake Law Firm because:
- Our team draws from over 100 years of combined experience.
- We have helped clients recover over $150 million in compensation.
- We care about our clients, and work tirelessly on their behalf.
- We only get paid when a recovery is made – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
- We offer FREE, no-obligation consultations to clients across California.
Who Can I Sue for My Slip and Fall Injuries?
Slip and fall cases can involve a range of injuries – from fractures and broken bones to serious head trauma or orthopedic injuries that require painful surgeries and long periods of recovery, and result in long-term needs. The physical, financial, and emotional toll of these injuries are not insignificant, and victims should not have to bear these burdens when others are to blame.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be able to pursue legal action against the responsible party. Typically, this is a property owner, property management company, HOA, or another individual or entity who controls and maintains a piece of property.
In California, these parties have a legal obligation to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition to protect others from suffering preventable injuries on their land or place of business. What is “reasonable” can vary from case to case, but can include:
- Regularly inspecting a property for dangerous conditions that pose risks of foreseeable harm.
- Posting adequate warnings to guests or customers about a potential slip and fall hazard.
- Fixing hazards that pose risks of slips and falls, such as repairing broken stairs, cleaning up a spill, or covering an open hole.
- Preventing debris or hazards from becoming tripping hazards on construction sites.
Per California’s premises liability laws, landowners who fail to exercise reasonable care in addressing hazards they knew or should have known about can be held liable for a victim’s injuries. However, the specifics of a case matter, and we encourage you to speak with our team about who can be held at fault based on the circumstances of your accident.
How Much is My Slip and Fall Case Worth?
The value of your personal injury case is entirely dependent on the specific facts involved, including the nature and severity of your injuries. While each case is different, victims who bring personal injury claims over slip and fall accidents may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills, including surgery and physical therapy
- Future medical expenses
- Lost income and lost future earnings
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Other economic / non-economic losses
At Drake Law Firm, we consult treating doctors and medical experts to understand the full extent of our clients’ injuries and losses, and to evaluate their prognoses and whether they may have needs and losses related to their injuries beyond the conclusion of their case.
With this information, we can effectively negotiate for the compensation victims need, or prepare cases for trial when defendants and insurance companies refuse to fairly compensate our clients.
Learn More About Your Rights During a FREE Consultation
If you or your loved one suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, reaching out to experienced lawyers like those at Drake Law Firm can make all the difference when it comes to evaluating the merits of your claim, investigating and gathering evidence, and creating a sound strategy to prove fault and liability.
Drake Law Firm is readily available to discuss your potential case and how we can help, and offers FREE consultations. Contact us today to get started.