Contact Drake Law Firm for you Free Consultation.
- Free Consultation
- Never Pay Anything Out Of Pocket
- Over $150 Million For Our Clients
- We Come to You
California Car Accident Lawyers
Over $150 Million Recovered for Accident Victims
Car accidents can have devastating consequences. In addition to mounting medical bills, painful recoveries, and a host of financial setbacks, not knowing how to navigate the personal injury process or protect your right to compensation can threaten your future, and cause considerable fear and stress.
During these difficult times, placing your trust in a proven and passionate team can make all the difference when it comes to filing a personal injury claim, fighting back against powerful insurance companies, and pursuing the financial recovery you deserve.
At Drake Law Firm, our award-winning attorneys are dedicated to helping victims protect their rights after suffering losses in all types of car and motor vehicle accidents.
Why Choose Drake Law Firm?
- More than $150 million in compensation recovered for clients.
- Focused exclusively on personal injury – we only fight for victims.
- Attorneys, paralegals, and staff with 100+ years’ combined experience.
- Contingency fees – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Attorney Benjamin Drake and our team have helped hundreds of clients across California. To discuss your car accident, contact us for a FREE consultation.
Seeking Justice & Compensation After a Car Crash
Motorists are obligated to safely operate their vehicles, and they can be held accountable when their negligence (i.e. running a red light, failing to yield, driving distracted, etc.) leads to a preventable crash.
In California, victims injured by negligent motorists or in auto accidents that could and should have been prevented have the right to file a personal injury claim against at-fault parties. These claims can provide victims with a sense of justice and accountability, as well as much-needed financial compensation.
However, filing a claim alone is not enough; victims will need to prove fault and liability, and combat insurance companies that care more about profits than people.
Overcoming these hurdles can be challenging, but with the help of experienced and resourceful attorneys, victims can effectively pursue the compensation they need. At Drake Law Firm, our attorneys have the resources needed to:
- Conduct in-depth investigations into the cause of a crash.
- Collect information from all available witnesses, law enforcement, and the defense.
- Work with experts who can help determine fault and liability, or explain the severity of victims’ injuries and their prognoses.
- Negotiate with insurers for a fair settlement or, when necessary, litigate in court.
Car Accident Cases We Handle
As a firm that only represents injured victims and their families, Drake Law Firm has cultivated a reputation of success in cases involving serious vehicle accidents. Whether you were a driver, passenger, or a pedestrian, we know how to help you begin the process of recovering what you’ve lost.
We handle all types of motor vehicle cases, including those involving:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving / texting while driving
- Rideshare accidents (i.e. Uber / Lyft accidents)
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
Recoverable Damages in a Car Accident Case
Personal injury lawsuits are civil claims intended to compensate victims for the financial and emotional damages they suffered as result of someone’s negligence or wrongful acts.
While every victim’s case is unique, and the value of every car accident claim different, all victims are generally entitled to compensation for damages such as:
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings / lost financial support
- Permanent impairment, disability, or disfigurement
- Past and future medical bills
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish and psychological suffering
Demonstrating the full extent of damages is crucial in every case, especially when victims are expected to face long-term or life-long losses. This is why our firm has built relationships with experts who help us evaluate our clients’ medical and financial needs, and why we always fight for the maximum compensation possible.
Contact Drake Law Firm for a FREE Case Review: 844-513-7253
If you have been injured in a preventable car accident anywhere in California, our attorneys at Drake Law Firm are available to help. We serve clients statewide from offices in Los Angeles, Stockton, Fresno, and San Francisco, and offer FREE consultations to victims who want to learn more about their rights.
Car Accident FAQ: Get Answers to Your Questions
- What Steps Should I Take After a Car Accident?
- What If the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- Should I Talk to the Other Driver's Insurance Company?
- Who Can Qualify as a Witness for a Car Accident Case?
- Why Do Car Accident Claims Take So Long?
Learn more about your case and how Drake Law Firm can fight for you. Call 844-513-7253.