Contact Drake Law Firm for you Free Consultation.
- Free Consultation
- Never Pay Anything Out Of Pocket
- Over $150 Million For Our Clients
- We Come to You
California Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
More Than $150 Million in Compensation Recovered
Pedestrians are without question the most vulnerable users of our public roadways. When walking on sidewalks, through intersections, or near construction sites and work zones, pedestrians face numerous risks of suffering severe and lasting injuries.
At Drake Law Firm, our team of award-winning attorneys represent pedestrian accident victims across California from our offices in Los Angeles, Fresno, Stockton, and San Francisco. If you have questions about your rights and options, we are here to help.
You’re Safe with Drake: Reasons to Choose Our Firm
Our firm has grown into a trusted personal injury practice because we have proven results, and because:
- Our lawyers, paralegals, and staff have more than 100 years’ combined experience.
- We have recovered more than $150 million in compensation for clients.
- We prioritize personal attention and being accessible to our clients.
- We charge no up-front fees and collect no fees unless we win.
Under the leadership of Attorney Benjamin Drake, Drake Law Firm has cultivated a record of success in complex personal injury and wrongful death cases – including accident claims involving pedestrians who were injured by the negligence of others. When you are facing serious injuries and considerable losses, there’s simply no substitute for experienced representation.
To request a FREE and confidential case evaluation, contact us today.
Support for All Types of Pedestrian Accidents
Pedestrian accidents can involve any number of underlying causes and forms of negligence. Some of the most common include accidents and injuries caused by:
- Car accidents involving reckless driving or speeding
- Districted driving / texting while driving
- Failure to yield right of way to a pedestrian
- Failure to stop at a stop sign
- Running a red light
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Hazardous conditions on someone’s property / walkway
- Slip and fall accidents on sidewalks or storefronts
- Falls or falling objects on construction sites
These and other types of accidents can result in many types of injuries, including fractures, sprains, concussions or traumatic brain injuries, and neck and back injuries. Because pedestrians have little protection to shield them from severe harm, they also face the risk of suffering catastrophic injuries that result in long-term if not life-long limitations and setbacks.
In any pedestrian accident case, victims and their families can face tremendous blows to their physical, financial, and emotional well-being. At Drake Law Firm, we work to hold those at-fault liable for these losses. Recoverable damages in pedestrian cases may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost income / lost future wages
- Emotional and mental anguish
Who is at Fault? Determining Liability in a Pedestrian Accident Case.
Proving who is at fault for a pedestrian accident can be a difficult task that requires extensive investigation. At Drake Law Firm, our legal team works diligently to investigate all circumstances surrounding our clients’ injuries, and works with doctors, forensic scientists, eyewitnesses, insurance companies, and law enforcement officials to uncover the truth behind each accident.
We work relentlessly to ensure justice and fair compensation is awarded to each of our clients. More importantly, we operate on a personal level, getting to know you and your situation.
Call to Request a FREE Case Review: 844-513-7253
If you or a loved one have been harmed in a preventable pedestrian accident, you may have the right to recover financial compensation for your damages. Learn more about your legal rights and options by speaking personally with an attorney from Drake Law Firm. Call or contact us online today.