Contact Drake Law Firm for you Free Consultation.
For a quicker response, please call us now at 844-513-7253
- Free Consultation
- Never Pay Anything Out Of Pocket
- Over $150 Million For Our Clients
- We Come to You
California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Call for a FREE Consultation: 844-513-7253
Motorcycle accidents can upend the lives of victims and families, causing devastating and sometimes permanent losses. If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by someone else, you may have the right to seek justice and compensation from those at fault.
Backed by decades of experience and a record of success, our California motorcycle accident attorneys at Drake Law Firm can help you fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Why Choose Drake Law Firm?
- No recovery, no fee – you don’t pay unless we win
- We’ve recovered more than $150 million in compensation for clients
- Our team has over 100 combined years of experience in personal injury law
- We can begin your case with a FREE, no-obligation consultation
Led by Attorney Benjamin Drake, Drake Law Firm is focused exclusively on fighting for the injured, and makes personal attention and client satisfaction top priorities. With offices in Los Angeles, Stockton, Fresno, and San Francisco, we proudly serve clients across California. Call now to speak with a lawyer.
Investigating the Cause of Your Motorcycle Crash
Motorcyclists are severely disadvantaged when it comes to roadway safety. Because these two-wheeled machines are much smaller than passenger vehicles, easily overlooked by motorists, and offer little to no protection, riders face greatly elevated risks of suffering catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
While reasonable and experienced riders may do everything in their power to stay safe, they are still no match for negligent motorists. Given the potential for devastating damages, determining what caused a crash and who can be held at fault is of the utmost importance.
At Drake Law Firm, our award-winning legal team works closely with investigators and experts to identify how our clients were harmed. In motorcycle accident cases, this often stems from the negligence of other motorists, including:
- Motorists who make left-hand turns into a rider’s path
- Motorists who drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Distracted drivers, including those who text while driving
- Motorists who change lanes and strike motorcyclists
- Drivers who fail to yield the right of way to riders
While driver negligence is often the cause of preventable motorcycle wrecks, there are cases where other individuals or entities may bear financial responsibility for victims’ damages.
This includes cases involving:
- Negligent property owners who failed to address hazards on their premises
- Government entities or contractors responsible for unsafe roadway conditions
- Manufacturers, distributors, or retailers of defective products
- Negligent commercial carriers responsible for truck accidents or bus accidents
Protecting Your Right to Compensation
Motorcycle accidents are notoriously high-stakes and high-value cases, which means that insurance carriers representing at-fault policyholders often work to pay victims as little as possible.
As powerful corporations, insurers put profits over people, and are not above making low-ball settlement offers to motorcyclists before they fully understand their losses. They may also try to contact riders in hopes that they will say something which can be used against them.
By working with experienced attorneys, injured riders and their families can level the playing field with insurance companies. At Drake Law Firm, we handle communications with insurers on our clients’ behalves, and never settle for less than we believe riders deserve based on their injuries, medical prognoses, and any future needs they face as a result of their accidents.
Recoverable damages in motorcycle accident cases include:
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disability
- Lost quality or enjoyment of life
- Emotional injuries, including lost consortium
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and lost future earnings
Speak Personally with an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Our team knows the importance of starting investigations and the personal injury claim process as soon as possible after an accident and encourages anyone with a potential motorcycle accident case to reach out for help they need, when they need it most.